When great forces and torque are to be generated, hydraulic systems are used. They enable compact design and, therefore, high power density. They are self-lubricating, robust and provide long-term stability.
With the suitable sensors, the hydraulic systems provide solutions for almost every application. From the super-fast control in flight simulators to the most heavy-duty applications underground or in tunnel construction.
Balluff sensors and position measurement systems are designed for this wide range of applications.
Whether individual applications or large-scale projects, durable and robust Balluff technology supports the maximum availability of systems and supports their long service life. Balluff sensors are optimized in our accredited in-house laboratory through Highly Accelerated Life Tests (HALT). While doing so, the products are already subject to extreme loads during development, possible weak points are removed and a robust product design is ensured. Through extremely durable products, Balluff offers first class quality for all areas of hydraulics:
- Products for position sensing and end position detection in hydraulic cylinders and valves
- Capacitive sensors for monitoring liquids
- Pressure sensors for monitoring the hydraulic circuit
- Network and connection technology for industrial communication
- Worldwide location with technical consulting, sales, after-sales service and spare parts supply
Balluff works closely with suppliers of subsystems, plant engineers and research institutes to achieve this.