360° high precision – so that nothing gets out of balance
BSI inclination sensors with one measuring axis offer you measurements over a full 360°. They reliably monitor rotational movements, enabling continuous tracking. This makes these sensors perfect for optimum process control.
The monaxial machines are available with two different measuring principles. First, there is fluid-based inclination sensors, for high accuracy over the entire measurement and temperature range. Second, Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS)-based inclination sensors for applications that require more flexibility.
- Modbus and 4-20 mA interface available
- High level of reproducibility and precision
- Extremely low temperature drift
- Robust and compact metal housing
- Simple mounting – four mounting holes in the housing
- UL and CE approval
- Interfaces: 4-20 mA, 0-10 V
- Large selection of different measurement ranges
- Centering function (calibration) for flexible installation
- Two variants for different requirements
- The compact configuration saves space